Students of the Law Faculty of the University of Prishtina regularly participate in international competitions, symposiums, and summits. Throughout years, students successfully represented the University of Prishtina in different competitions such as :
- Annual Willem C. Vis International Arbitration Moot in Vienna;
- ICC Moot Court Competition in Hague, the Netherlands;
- Nuremberg Moot Court, Germany;
- Harvard Model United Nations (HNMUN), in Boston, U.S.A.;
- JESSUP International Moot Court in Washington D.C., U.S.A.;
- DCFR Arbitration Moot in Warsaw, Poland;
- International Competition in Humanitarian Law in Ljubljana, Slovenia;
- Simposiums of the European University Institute and James Madison University in Firence, Italy;
- Participation of students from the Center for Human Rights and the Transitional Justice Resource Center in the Marmara Summit of the Law Association” in Istanbul, Turkey.
Participation of students, who represent the University of Prishtina in these competitions and international gatherings are done through transparent procedures based on competencies and merits.